Monday, February 11, 2013

Lovely Little Thing

Weekend Knitting was Successful!  Saturday I finished my cowl.  It was so fun to knit.  5 Rows of German Lace pattern that was easy to memorize.  The yarn was to die for.  Anzula Squishy.  I don't remember the color & lost the yarn label, drat, but let me tell you, It is AMAZING!
I went back & forth with myself about whether or not to save it as a gift, or keep it for myself.  I decide to keep it.  The only other thinks I've made with Anzula ended up being gifts, so this ended up being a gift for myself!!  Score!

Shortly after the ends were woven in and I tied of fondling the lace for a few hours, it was time to start the next project.  What next project?  I didn't feel up to the rows & rows of garter stitch that is Leftie, although I really want to finish & wear it.  OK, so go check Ravelry Queue & favorites.  Has this ever happened to you?  Yarn & Pattern overload that causes you to shut down?  I've kinda been hoarding yarn lately, and most of them I have an idea of what to knit, but Saturday, blank.  Sunday, Blank.  Finally I just cast on some socks to work through the blockage!  Help!  SOS.  Yarn & Pattern overload is scary, especially when one has a 5 day weekend ahead & needs something to sink you knitting teeth into!  I hope inspiration strikes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment