Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Help Keep Warm

Whoops!  Almost got out of the blog groove!  Thankfully, I stumbled across a really great reason to stop in and get back in the swing of things.



 A few really great people over on the East Coast have started a Sandy Craft-A-Long to help get some cozy things to the people who are cold with out electricity in the wake of Superstorm Sandy.  You can read all about how to help here.  I dug deep into my finished item with no home stash and came up with these.  Three scarves that I knit a while ago with no reason in mind except to knit them.  I had long ago decided that they should be saved for a donation such as this, and alas, the time has come.  I tagged each scarf with the yarn content and a note of our good thoughts and will be sending them off to warm necks and hopefully hearts on the other side of the Country.  

No comments:

Post a Comment