Monday, October 1, 2012

Startitus

Well, it happened.  Every fall, when the weather cools down (although not right now), I go through a fit of startitus.  Knitting, crochet, sewing.  It must be instinct to make warm things for the winter.  And, without fail, on the last day of September, I came down with it.  I would say it's not as bad as it has been before, becasue I only started 1 sweater, but I did spend a fair amount of time on Ravelry queuing things.  This is the pattern I started and Here is the yarn!    I've had it in mind ever since I made the baby version. 

Ahh Cranberry, ahh lace!

Best of all, We are going to the Dixon Lambtown Festival this Sunday and i've decided that this little Tee will be the perfect thing to wear.  Only 1 week to knit.  I sure hope this was just a mild case of Startitus!

No comments:

Post a Comment