Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Sweater

You know, Fall really is the best time of year.  Really.  I get this huge urge to do nothing but knit!  And, as an added bonus, there is less light during the day, less light to stream in the windows and illuminate the HUGE dust bunnies accumulating around the house since all I do is knit!  Here is a quick and easy sweater that I started Sunday and finished today. The pattern is Annabel by Quince & Co.  I love it.  I think I need 10 more.  I want to make everything they ever have a pattern for.  Hands down my favorite brand.  This one I knit in Fisherman's Wool.  It is a solid, rustic yarn.  The next one I make though, I definitely want to use the Quince & Co.  And then Madelinetosh and then Malabrigo, and then....  I know, Possessed!! 
Back to knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment