Monday, October 22, 2012

Side-tracked

I started 4 projects last week.  Only one was for the Christmas knitting.  Two were poor attempts at instant gratification and one was because it was cloudy yesterday and I wanted a new sweater!  Fortunately, the one for Christmas knitting was one of the bigger projects and it is coming along nicely.  I have almost a whole body and both sleeves.  Soon I will join for the yoke and fell really good about myself.  Want to see the other pretty things distracting me!?
A little baby hood in happy feet, sock yarn, which is why it is a poor attempt at instant gratification.  Oops.

A two tone cowl in some very fantastic local alpaca yarn gifted to me last Christmas by Greg's mom.  It really is delightful and I'm designing this cowl to use every inch of both skeins!!  Also, this too is fingering weight yarn, so, another poor attempt.  Double Oops!

 A sweater with these buttons!
And, Instead of adding my sweater swatches to the stash, I pulled out the swatch stash and started brainstorming what to do with them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment