Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Feeling

Ooh finally, the weather has changed!!  Fall is, hands down, my favorite time of year.  I think it has to do with the general coziness of it.  Baking, knitting, long nights.  Today was overcast & rainy (a little at least) and really let me know that Fall had arrived. 

Now I do have a day job, but I work from home, so these cozy activities were stolen away on breaks and such. 

I made time for a little spinning.



Baked.  After I saw Alicia's brownies over at Posie Gets Cozy, I knew I needed to make them, fast!


My mouth was watering when Greg brought home this weeks bounty in our CSA box.  Fall veggies too!  Potatoes, lettuce, chard, radish, & butternut squash, plus a few lingering summertime favorites, peppers & tomatoes. 

Even my little friend Phoebe felt the chill in the air and asked me to get out her sweater. 

Here's to having many more pleasant fall afternoons!

No comments:

Post a Comment